We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

16 weeks........is that too early to get excited ??

Which Bangkok hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Manchester, United...
reviews: 56
16 weeks........is that too early to get excited ??

Is it unreasonable to start getting excited so far out ? With the onset of Autumn and winter we have set out something every month and are hoping Thailand will arrive a bit quicker,ha ha.

Next week we holiday in Crete, November 4 days in London, December is geared arouind xmas and then its full focus on Thailand. Can anybody advise wether this sort of planning will accelerate our holiday.

I should be focusing on our upcoming trips to Crete and London but my mind keeps wandering to first stepping out of the airport in Bangkok and feeling the rush of warm air.

I think i need to keep off this forum for a while, how does everybody else cope ??

Welwyn Garden City...
reviews: 45
1. Re: 16 weeks........is that too early to get excited ??

I am going in Feb and am on here every day!

So excited I could cry haha!!

I have booked most of our trips and we are all set to go!

Embrace the excitement, that's what I say!!

Colombo, Sri Lanka
Destination Expert
for Sri Lanka
reviews: 274
2. Re: 16 weeks........is that too early to get excited ??

I used to come here often to get information when I first visited Bangkok some years ago and now seems I'm hooked onto this site...dont keep away from the forum, you will be missing out great info for your upcoming trips...

Manchester, United...
3. Re: 16 weeks........is that too early to get excited ??

I feel a bit ungrateful for not focusing on our upcoming trips but they are overshadowed unfortunately.

I have accomodation/land and air transfers arranged and also a two day trekking adventure in Chang Rai (Jemsak) organised so am more or less sorted. Just had a quick look at the exchange rate also and thats creeping up in the right direction now so things are looking good.

Enjoy your holiday.

Italy
Destination Expert
for Livigno, Lombardy
reviews: 139
4. Re: 16 weeks........is that too early to get excited ??

It's never too early to get excited, I'm sure you'll have a great trip and hopefully you'll let us know how it went when you return.

Dubai, United Arab...
Destination Expert
for Dubai
reviews: 70
5. Re: 16 weeks........is that too early to get excited ??

No!!

Get excited and share it with us here on the forum :)

Manchester, United...
6. Re: 16 weeks........is that too early to get excited ??

In my mind Submitting a trip report is the best way of thanking contributors for advice recieved.This is our second visit but we are visiting different areas of Thailand this time.

I must admit it was with a heavy heart that we couldnt include a visit to Khao Lak this time, we loved it there.

Manchester, United...
reviews: 8
7. Re: 16 weeks........is that too early to get excited ??

Never too soon to get excited. I've got Milan , Khao Lak and Abu Dhabi trips booked and am researching them all. The research and anticipation are the major factor for me. Let us all know how you get on.

Saying that i have still got two trips to right up yet !

Funny enough the next trip i'm excited about is an away match with FC United to Kings Lynn.

Manchester, United...
8. Re: 16 weeks........is that too early to get excited ??

Funny that , my next game is Accrington Stanley away this coming Saturday.

Enjoy your holidays and Up the Dale !!

Scunthorpe, United...
reviews: 66
9. Re: 16 weeks........is that too early to get excited ??

Reed,im not going till july next year and i look online for at least 2 hours a day at sites about thailand !!!

sooooooooo long to wait

john

Perth, Australia
10. Re: 16 weeks........is that too early to get excited ??

Hi

No your not the only one who get so excited early,,

I have booked my ticket to Thailand with my husband 4 months ago and we wish that the day go faster for us.

Now that my time is very near which is next monday night. i cant hardly get or sleep now cuz im over excited about it.. I will be going for 17 nights been asking all friends from the forum to give me advice what to do or where to go for the whole 17 nights.

From

Veasna