We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel near nightlife, bars but not too seedy

Which Bangkok hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Surrey, UK
reviews: 13
Hotel near nightlife, bars but not too seedy

Spending 4 nights in Bangkok, would like to walk out of hotel and find some decent/livey bars and restaurants, busy markets i.e. in the middle of seedy and too expensive, just nice and lively.

Does anyone have any idea of hotels to stay? Have looked at Sofitel Silom and Holiday Inn, about 60 GBP per night.

Charlotte, North...
reviews: 34
1. Re: Hotel near nightlife, bars but not too seedy

The Nana Hotel is a good choice. It is not exactly new, but I have stayed there many times, and should cost around 30 USD. It is on Sukhumvit Soi 4. The Novotel Lotus on Soi 33 is a nicer hotel, and about in the price range you are talking about. I stay at the Regency Park now, on Soi 22. It is less than the Novotel, but not quite as happening as the Nana. I have stayed at all 3 and would stay again at any one of them, but the Regency is the best balance between location, price, and being more suitable for my wife. If I was going alone, I would stay at Nana.

UK
reviews: 15
2. Re: Hotel near nightlife, bars but not too seedy

Try the Zenith Sukhumvit

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g293916-d308941…

Near Nana Plaza, good quality, very clean and not too expensive.

Pete

BKK
3. Re: Hotel near nightlife, bars but not too seedy

Hi,

For me I vote for Sofitel Silom just few minutes walk to Patpong and night market, not far from the nearest sky train station.

Sydney Australia
reviews: 10
4. Re: Hotel near nightlife, bars but not too seedy

How about Montien near Patpong?

England
reviews: 16
5. Re: Hotel near nightlife, bars but not too seedy

The Landmark on the Sukimivit Rd is a good choice, and near the Skytrain.

Julie

6. Re: Hotel near nightlife, bars but not too seedy

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:18 am, August 12, 2009