We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Clubroom at Banya tree or Intercontinental?

Which Bangkok hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Stockholm, Sweden
Clubroom at Banya tree or Intercontinental?

Banyan tree club room vs. Club Intercontinental room at Intercontinental.

Which one should we choose for 3 nights of our honeymoon?

SFO-NRT-SIN-BKK
reviews: 8
1. Re: Clubroom at Banya tree or Intercontinental?

Hi Madde004,

Congratulations on your impending honeymoon. (We will also honeymoon in Bangkok later this year.)

Of the two hotels you listed, have only stayed at the Banyan Tree, and each visit has been very special.

Would highly recommend the executive club option with the BT, and try to be on the 55-58th floors. In terms of evening serenity and service, i consider the hotel to be the equal of the Park Hyatt in Tokyo, one of my all-time favourites. (But i am just a male business traveller; what do i know ;))

Wherever you stay, you might wish to book sooner, rather than, later. Last month, the Shangri-La was fully booked during a portion of my stay; in April, the Royal Orchid and Sheraton Grande played to a full house for a few days; and in March, the Peninsula's best rooms and suites were occasionally taken.

(Should you go with a BT club suite, do utilize the aromatheraphy oil and incense burners ... and do consider a massage...)

Best wishes to you,

macintosh (robert)

my only love/

(Roxy Music)

2. Re: Clubroom at Banya tree or Intercontinental?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:20 pm, August 15, 2009