We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Vertigo restaurant

Which Bangkok hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
United Kingdom
Vertigo restaurant

Does anyone know how to book this restaurant (part of the Banyan Tree) I've been on the hotel website and searched web, but can't book.

SFO-NRT-SIN-BKK
reviews: 8
1. Re: Vertigo restaurant

Hi Macia,

Some contact options are:

66 2 285 0088 (fax 0089) and:

sales-bangkok@banyantree.com

It is a lovely place for drinks and dinner. Perfect for a honeymoon celebration :)

macintosh (Robert)

Shrewsbury
reviews: 1
2. Re: Vertigo restaurant

Hi Marcia

I have just booked dinner at Vertigo and emailed them at:

guestservices-bangkok@banyantree.com

They also emailed me the menu to look at. We went in January 05 where my now husband proposed, hence our return in April - it's a really lovely romantic and special place!

Enjoy.

United Kingdom
3. Re: Vertigo restaurant

thank you both. Could you give me an idea of cost for meal for two?

Plus, is there much to do around the Banyan Tree/ easy access to other areas of Bangkok?

Shrewsbury
4. Re: Vertigo restaurant

Hi Marcia

Our meal came to about £200 for the both of us but we had cocktails, starter, mains (we had the special Wagyu strip beef which worked out to be about £30 each - they also do Kobe Beef but that is very expensive, the Wagyu strip is an Australian cheaper version but lovely), desert, coffee and a bottle of fizzy wine. You can eat very well for a lot cheaper but we pushed the boat out and spoiled ourselves! If you have an email address I could email their menu and wine list so you can see for yourself what kind of food they do (they don't have the special beef on it though) and what prices they charge. The Banyan Tree is in the business bit of Bangkok and although we only went there to visit Vertigo I don't think there is much to do and see around the hotel area.

Emma

United Kingdom
5. Re: Vertigo restaurant

Thanks Emma,

I emailed the hotel after your last post and asked them to send me the menu, which they did very promptly. I've booked a table at Vertigo, although I'm still abit clueless as to where to stay! Oh well I'll keep searching!

Thanks for your help.

United Kingdom
6. Re: Vertigo restaurant

Emma,

Opps sorry - I meant to say, CONGRATULATIONS! on the engagement. Its our honeymoon too!

:) Macia

Shrewsbury
7. Re: Vertigo restaurant

Hi Macia

Sorry kept calling you Marcia! We were married in September and had our honeymoon in Africa but loved Thailand so much we couldn't stay away! Don't know if it helps but we're staying at the Plaza Athenee and the Sheraton Grande, both gorgeous hotels (perfect for a honeymoon) and both in excellent locations and within easy reach of skytrains - check out various websites for the best deals. Have a fab time at Vertigo and a wonderful honeymoon!