We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bangkok Hotel

Which Bangkok hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Dublin
reviews: 2
Bangkok Hotel

Ok, so ive been researching Bangkok Hotels for the last few weeks, and I just cant decide what to do.

I have short listed a few hotels. Can someone PLEASE make the decision for me and decide.

Bel-Air Princess

Siam Heritage

Dream

Narai

There are so many at all different prices. Im looking at paying around 60 euro per night. give or take.

Thanks

colorado
reviews: 1
1. Re: Bangkok Hotel

I would say Bel-Aire Princess or Siam Heritage.

Bel-Aire is near the skytrain. Traffic can be bad if you go anywhere by car.

Siam Heritage, a boutique hotel in a great location..good to walk around..lots of food there..not sure it will be noisy as it's near Patpong?

Bangkok
2. Re: Bangkok Hotel

cute Narai off the list not that it is bad it is just not the same type of hotel as the others much more dated. The Dream is really nice not large, unique, brand new but is about 1/4km down soi 13 sukhumvit you are within walking distance to the MRT or the Skytrain

Bangkok
reviews: 33
3. Re: Bangkok Hotel

I wouldn;t worry much about noise at the Siam Heritage, I was shown around the property by the owner shortly after it opened and I was amazed at the efficiency of the glazing on the street side windows. The hotel also supports artists and crafts people from northern Thailand. That area of Suriwong Road is not exactly the nicest area of Bangkok - it is a center of red light activites and hustle - but the hotel itself is fine.

4. Re: Bangkok Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:16 pm, September 04, 2009