We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

A beautiful apartmentt on sukumvit 50 for rent, close to...

Which Bangkok hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bangkok
A beautiful apartmentt on sukumvit 50 for rent, close to...

A beautiful apartmentt on sukumvit 50 for rent, close to the BTS. The electric it very low cost���I have never paid more then 60 B a month. ��������������������������������������������������� 50 ��������������������� ��������������������������������������������������������������������������� ������������������������������������������������������������������������������- tel 04-719-6769The room it kinna small but it got every thing you need. Call now it only 5,000 B a month. 04-719-6769. (I speak English and Thai).FacilitiesTile FloorAir ConditionerDirect Phone LineTV SetRefrigeratorWater HeaterMicrowaveSmall Kitchen setDishwasherTerrace / BalconyHigh speed Internet ServiceElevatorElectronic / Magnetic Keycard24 hrs. SecurityClose Circuit monitorBed setClosetConvenient StoreLaundry (Coin)Beauty CenterRestaurant

DesMoines, WA
reviews: 2
1. Re: A beautiful apartmentt on sukumvit 50 for rent, close to...

I'll be looking for something quite like this in about one year, can I keep your number?

Malaysia
2. Re: A beautiful apartmentt on sukumvit 50 for rent, close to...

I travel to BKK twice a month and usually stay for 3-4 days, would you consider renting on daily or weekly basis? You may contact me at (lfelix@tm.net.my). in fact, I will be in BKK on 11/01/2005 till 13/01/2005 and would like to view the place if ok with you. My Thai cell # in 41044342. I am a decent businessman from Malaysia and love privacy.

Regards,

LIM