We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone heard of outlet-hotels dot com? SCAM?

Oslo, Norway
reviews: 16
Anyone heard of outlet-hotels dot com? SCAM?

Some of their prices for top hotels are so cheap, that I am immediately suspicious. Our dream is to book the Rayavadee in Railay Beach, Krabi, but it's so expensive, but this outlet-hotels has 5 nights for $2000. Can that even be possible?? The cheapest rate at the hotel website is $3600.

Would love to know if anyone has heard of this website and if it's reputable.

Thanks

Ireland
reviews: 1
1. Re: Anyone heard of outlet-hotels dot com? SCAM?

This is not a reputable webside. Keep well away from them

2. Re: Anyone heard of outlet-hotels dot com? SCAM?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 8:48 am, April 24, 2012
3. Re: Anyone heard of outlet-hotels dot com? SCAM?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:40 am, April 09, 2012
Edited: 9:40 am, April 09, 2012
Portland, Oregon
Destination Expert
for Air Travel
reviews: 5
4. Re: Anyone heard of outlet-hotels dot com? SCAM?

It's a scam. More info here -

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g186338-i17-k51120…

And why would the manager/ceo of a "reputable" hotel site post and ask people to email him at a gmail account?

Edited: 3:35 am, February 18, 2012
Tbilisi, Georgia
reviews: 2
5. Re: Anyone heard of outlet-hotels dot com? SCAM?

I have booked a hotel through outlet-hotels.com because price was very good!

Had no problems with it. Hotel was great!

Barcelona, Spain
6. Re: Anyone heard of outlet-hotels dot com? SCAM?

I have complained recently regarding the fact that Outlet-hotels.com wrongly took (2067,20 eur) out of my account, on the 11/3/12 I paid out of my account 239,70 euros for a booking for a Hotel in Dubai (Rose Ramee Hotel) for the period of 7/4/12 till 12/4/12.

However on the 10th of April your site wrongly took (2067,20 eur) out of my account.

I sent a mail and call your services to complain, I received a mail from Ms. Diler saying the following:

"The second transaction(2067,20 eur) was made due to mistake appeared in the bank system. We are trying to solve it at the moment. Sorry for inconvenience. As soon as it solved we\'ll return to you."

So far I haven't received any money in my account and I am paying interest on it, I paid with credit card not a debit card, I want to have this situation solved as soon as possible.

Trying to call several phoen numbers and no one replies...

ireland
reviews: 4
7. Re: Anyone heard of outlet-hotels dot com? SCAM?

I'm just back from Fuerteventura where we stayed in a hotel booked through outlet-hotels.com and had absolutely no problems. I was worried as I found some negativity here regarding their site after I had booked but it was all for nothing. We got a fantastic hotel at an amazing price (saved about €200 compared to next closest price I could find) and I wouldn't hesitate to use them again.

Craigavon, United...
8. Re: Anyone heard of outlet-hotels dot com? SCAM?

hi i booked through this site on Monday 23rd April and said i would get an e mail to confirm the booking but to date nothing, i have also tried ringing but no answer . Do you get an email and is this booking ok and not a scam?

Barcelona, Spain
9. Re: Anyone heard of outlet-hotels dot com? SCAM?

I am still waiting for my refund of (2067,20 eur), they wrongly took (2067,20 eur) out of my account, on the 11/3/12 I paid out of my account 239,70 euros for a booking for a Hotel in Dubai (Rose Ramee Hotel).

Still waiting.

Italy
Destination Expert
for Livigno, Lombardy
reviews: 126
10. Re: Anyone heard of outlet-hotels dot com? SCAM?

Seems all a bit dodgy to me, I wouldìnt book with them.