We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Four Brothers Adventure Travel Pvt. Ltd

Which Pokhara hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
West Harptree...
reviews: 204
Four Brothers Adventure Travel Pvt. Ltd

Does anyone have any experience of these guys?

I'm currently in discussion with them re trekking and have found them to be unbelievably non pushy to the extent that I am suspicious.

He has been very gentle in his approach, explaining everything very carefully and breaking down MY costs as he hasn't offered a package which is the bit I can't understand.

I am naturally cynical of all things tourist so any info would be useful.

Milan, Italy
Destination Expert
for Tibet, Montagna e sport invernali, Milan, Nepal, Bhaktapur, Kathmandu, Jomsom, Mustang Region, Namche Bazaar, Sagarmatha National Park, Ladakh, Annapurna Region
reviews: 264
1. Re: Four Brothers Adventure Travel Pvt. Ltd

Hallo, did you check if they are regulary registered by government?

tourism.gov.np/uploaded/Trekking-Agencies1.h…

tourism.gov.np/uploaded/Travel-Agencies1.htm

Then I suggest you to compare their services with others company so you can have a better idea of you can have included or not in the offers you have had

Namaste

Rongpuk

2. Re: Four Brothers Adventure Travel Pvt. Ltd

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, March 22, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Pokhara