We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kamala Pun - guide

Which Pokhara hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Melbourne, Australia
reviews: 1
Kamala Pun - guide

Hi all

Just wondering if anyone has employed Kamala Pun for their trek in the past?

4 replies to this topic
Melbourne, Australia
reviews: 1
1. Re: Kamala Pun - guide

Now that I am back and wanting to post a review I thought I would answer my own question. We did go ahead and did a 10 day trek to kopra ridge with Kamala Pun. Everything was great. Very well organised. Kamala put a great team together for the 8 of us and we really appreciated her hard work. We would highly reccomend Kamala who is a local from Pokhara and trained by 3 sisters. We also loved the trek we did off the beaten path with spectacular views!

2. Re: Kamala Pun - guide

Hi Carmel, could you please send me a private message about the trek you did with Kamala, whether you had a porter, the guesthouses and your general experience? Would super appreciate it!

Edited: 1:52 am, September 26, 2013
Bristol, United...
reviews: 3
3. Re: Kamala Pun - guide

I hired Kamala as a guide for 20 days and had a fantastic trip with her. I found her on Trip Advisor and was interested to have female guide, as I was travelling by myself, and I thought it might be more interesting to get females take on Nepal. I was really impressed with all the emails I received from Kamala, answering my endless questions about coming to Nepal, and she seemed very friendly and down to earth.

I had a great trip trekking the Annapurna Circuit, gorgeous, beautiful trek, loved it. Kamala was always looking out for me and was very kind and caring. The porter Ramro was also really lovely and kind. I had a lot of laughs with them as well, playing cards in the evenings and the odd bit of dancing :) Also on the trek we had lunch with her family in the village she grew up in. This was a real treat and great to get off the tourist route.

I would highly recommend Kamala, great to hire a hard working, friendly independent guide and have a really personal experience of Nepal.

Bristol, United...
reviews: 3
4. Re: Kamala Pun - guide

You can find Kamala at 'Adventure Girl Nepal' on Facebook or her web page is kamalapun.tumblr.com

Reply to: Kamala Pun - guide
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted