We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travel Sydney to Kathmandu

Which Kathmandu hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Sydney, Australia
reviews: 8
Travel Sydney to Kathmandu

What is the easiest and cheapest way to fly from Sydnet to Kathmandu? It is Sydney -KL _ Kathmanduor through Bangkok?

Kathmandu, Nepal
reviews: 6
1. Re: Travel Sydney to Kathmandu

Syd-Kl-Ktm will come cheaper. Via BKK, its expensive. Did you checked the flight cost?

Kathmandu, Nepal
reviews: 39
2. Re: Travel Sydney to Kathmandu

You really need to check out the prices on the dates you plan to travel as they vary widely. Through KL you have the option of Malaysian or Air Asia but Air Asia from KL to KTM is not particularly cheap. Thai does tend to be expensive but sometimes has specials, you can also fly Singapore/Silk Air via Singapore, Cathay Pacific and Dragon Air via Hong Kong and China Southern is often the cheapest via Guanzghou. To Melbourne I usually fly Qatar as they are cheaper than many of the others but I don't believe they fly into Sydney.

Try one of the websites such as webjet.com.au or zuji.com.au that compare airfares and see what they come up with.

Sydney, Australia
reviews: 68
3. Re: Travel Sydney to Kathmandu

I'm flying with Thai AIr, via Bangkok- they were the cheapest at the time. Got return flights for just over $1200

Sydney, Australia
reviews: 26
4. Re: Travel Sydney to Kathmandu

I got a Singapore Air special, just under $1200 SYD-SIN-KTM.

I like that flight as it departs 16:15, arrives SIN 21:20. I stay at the Transit hotel overnight & arrive KTM fresh & relaxed at 13:55 next day.

5. Re: Travel Sydney to Kathmandu

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, March 18, 2014