We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hi Has any one heard of the New Orleans Hotel in Thanel

Which Kathmandu hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Seattle
Hi Has any one heard of the New Orleans Hotel in Thanel

I did a search on google but found only a New Orleads Cafe, does this hotel have rooms, if so how good are they???

Salt Lake City, Utah
1. Re: Hi Has any one heard of the New Orleans Hotel in Thanel

The Orleans does not have any rooms to my knowledge but the have excellent food and a great atmosphere. The desserts are great and many people have dinner somewhere else and get dessert at the Orleans Cafe. The dining is in an open air courtyard and provides a great night time atmosphere. There is optional seating under a roof.

The Orleans is centrally located in Thamel district and right around the corner from the Kathmandu Guesthouse (a recommeded budget hotel). Let me know if you need more advice on Nepal.

Annecy, France
reviews: 18
2. Re: Hi Has any one heard of the New Orleans Hotel in Thanel

The new orleans does have apartments for rent above the cafe. Some are on long lease rent so don't know what availability is like but standard v. high.

Cafe is FAB.

Carol

3. Re: Hi Has any one heard of the New Orleans Hotel in Thanel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:19 pm, August 13, 2009