We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

rafting with family

Which Kathmandu hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
newcastle,New South...
rafting with family

can anyone recomend a safe and cheap rafting company in kathmandu for a family trip.we would like to do it on our way to or from chitwan or pokhara.

Kathmandu
1. Re: rafting with family

Namaste from Nepal,

It is really very nice idea to do rafting in Nepal. I have also worked in travel agent here, but no more i am working. So i have small information for you.

RIVER RAFTING

Nepal offers one of the most exciting river rafting adventures in the world. Thundering rivers swollen by the snow of the high Himalayas are most exciting for rafting. The crisscross of extremely fast rivers that roar down from the Himalayas provide ideal courses for river running. The Kingdom offers a wide range of snow-fed rivers with varying degrees of excitement and different types of scenery to choose from. A white water rafting trip can also be combined with a trek or a jungle safari. You can ride the waves on an inflatable rubber raft down to the jungle in the plains and continue with a wildlife adventure. Out of 10 rivers opened for rafting the Trisuli and the Sunkosi rivers are closer to Kathmandu where you can raft for a single day or more than 10 days which will certainly enthrall you.

Kali Gandaki - 4 days. (Pokhara - Pokhara)

Sunkoshi - 8-10 days.

Trisuli** 2-3 days.

Seti** - 2 days. **Minimum 5 pax.

Group of 6 person would allow us to start any time not having to find & wait after to fill the boat.

If you want more info then plz contact me by my email blow_my89@yahoo.com

2. Re: rafting with family

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:50 pm, September 12, 2005