We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Room wanted Kampala - May to August

Which Kampala hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Kampala
Room wanted Kampala - May to August

Hi there,

I'm a Canadian looking for a room to rent in Kampala. Preferably in areas including Naguru, Bukoto, Ntinda, Kololo, etc. Will pay up to 500,000 shillings per month. Email roomwantedkampala@gmail.com

Thanks

Kamapala
1. Re: Room wanted Kampala - May to August

hi kaitey, i am currently staying in toronto, i will recomend a place but not in those places oyu have mentioned this is in muyenga you will like it just try looking at bandinns.com the place is called banda inns. we have wireless internet but internet in kampala is not perfect like here in toronto otherwise i wish you luck

2. Re: Room wanted Kampala - May to August

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:16 am, September 26, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Kampala