We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Stopover between Kruger and Mlilwane

Christchurch, New...
reviews: 22
Stopover between Kruger and Mlilwane

Hi

We are driving from Berg-en-Dal Rest Camp in Kruger to Mlilwane Wildlife Sanctuary and have 1 night to break the journey. Has anyone any suggestions on a great place to stopover please.

cheers Lou

Atlanta, Georgia
reviews: 27
11. Re: Stopover between Kruger and Mlilwane

Hi,

I'm glad you like it. The views are nice!!!! Thanks for checking in. This is what travelers needs, more input since most local websites are a bit outdated. Any other activity you did there? Thanks again.

Washington
reviews: 50
12. Re: Stopover between Kruger and Mlilwane

Hello,

We were just passing from Olifants rest camp in Kruger to the Emuzulwini valley and found a great place to stop over just outside of Piggs Peak town called Sunset View Guesthouse, Ian and Julie Blair were really great, their room was a great value and was perfect for us as we are traveling as a family (me, my husband and my father), they had a perfectly stocked little self-catering kitchen and beautiful gardens. They gave us a small tour of the gardens in the morning, as it has all been done with permaculture and environmental principles in mind, it was a great place to stop over, it was about 2 hours to drive to Malkerns the next day.

13. Re: Stopover between Kruger and Mlilwane

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, April 11, 2014