We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rooms at Beau Rivage

Which Mauritius hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Larkfield, United...
reviews: 6
Rooms at Beau Rivage

We currently have a Superior room booked which we think will be fine space wise and looks lovely.

We have been told we should be upgraded, as far as im aware, the next room up the Delux room is on the Ground floor....

As much as I would like a nicer room or the next level room I am not a fan of being on the ground floor, I like views and I know its silly but I worry about things getting in easier with the ground floor doors open..

Have you stayed there? What room do you think?

London
reviews: 13
1. Re: Rooms at Beau Rivage

Hi Shell

Just returned from Beau Rivage. We stayed in a superior room on the 1st floor, and it is really really wonderful. The room is beautifully decorated, absolutely massive (huge sofa, chairs, several tables, a dressing room, bathroom is huge) and the views are fab. I have to agree I cannot think of any good reason for upgrading onto a lower floor. I felt far safer from insects (there were none), the view and balcony were out of this world and it felt a lot more private. There is really very little difference in price or anything else from the deluxe room. I would not recommend upgrading, and I don't think you will regret it.

I let the hotel know all my wants and I got them all (good sea view, 1 king size bed, no interconnecting rooms etc...)

Larkfield, United...
reviews: 6
2. Re: Rooms at Beau Rivage

Thanks for that! I will stick with what we have - I wanted to upgrade to a junior suite as they have a jacuizzi but I dont really want to spend the money when we dont need to, can spend it elsewhere!!

Do you mind dropping me an email so I can ask you a few things?

supershelleym@hotmail.co.uk

London
reviews: 13
3. Re: Rooms at Beau Rivage

have sent you a mail. Feel free to ask any questions you may have.

Basingstoke
4. Re: Rooms at Beau Rivage

Hi,

I am travelling to the Beau Rivage next year for my Honeymoon, are there any top tips you have heard of that may improve my trip. We are staying in Junior Suite ( got a great deal) but I have been told all rooms are fantastic.

Many Thanks

Tim

5. Re: Rooms at Beau Rivage

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:22 am, August 23, 2009