We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

wedding at le prince maurice

Which Mauritius hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
ireland
wedding at le prince maurice

Hi

I'm getting married at le Prince Maurice in May. Has anyone any tips about this hotel?? Thanks

london
reviews: 9
1. Re: wedding at le prince maurice

It's fabulous, absolutely gorgeous. My only tip would be to check how much privacy your suite has. Mine opened up onto the beach and the plunge pool was pretty open to onlookers.

Stockton-on-Tees, UK
2. Re: wedding at le prince maurice

Hi annq. I'm planning to get married at Le Prince Maurice next May and I would be extremely grateful if you could let me know how yours went and any advice you may have. Cheers.

nottm eng
3. Re: wedding at le prince maurice

hi

we are just about to book our wedding at prince maurice for june07

i hope that your wedding and honeymoon went well .

i am sending you this email to ask for any tips or advise for our trip and also which location for our junior suite.

thanks for your help

paul winfield

paulwinfield1970@hotmail.com

Swansea, UK
4. Re: wedding at le prince maurice

Hi

I'm currently planning on getting married at Le Prince Maurice, can anyone give me an idea of a budget by letting me know how much they paid or where to get the best deal?

Any info would be GREATLY appreciated!

Sian

sian_graydon@hotmail.com

5. Re: wedding at le prince maurice

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:22 pm, August 25, 2009