We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

North/West Mauritius

Which Mauritius hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Sydney, Australia
reviews: 5
North/West Mauritius

I'm coming to Mauritius with my mum for her 60th in September. Can someone please recommend a couple of good hotels in the north/west of Mauritius, anywhere from Pointe aux Piments up to Pointe aux Cannonniers, not overly expensive but I know that you have to pay for quality. I've read alot of reviews and am confused, some people are very hard to please but I'm not. Ideally I like spacious rooms and sea views. Thank you

Cape Town
Destination Expert
for Mauritius
reviews: 30
1. Re: North/West Mauritius

A lot of really good hotels in that area. We stayed at Le Victoria last year and loved it. Also in that area are Le Meridien - look at the Nirvana wing as the rest of the hotel is a little bit tired and needs a reburb (in my opion). Maritim hotel is slightly further south at Balaclava. Trou aux Biche hotel which has recently been completely rebuilt and is gorgeous. It will of course depend on your budget.

I'm sure other readers will add to this list with their ideas.

Kind regards

Dee

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Mauritius, Grand Baie
reviews: 977
2. Re: North/West Mauritius

Merville Beach, Veranda Grand Baie, Veranda Pointe aux Piments are good 3* plus hotels.

3. Re: North/West Mauritius

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 10:42 am, March 11, 2013
Cape Town
Destination Expert
for Mauritius
reviews: 30
4. Re: North/West Mauritius

Farzanah919 - your post will be removed for self promotion.

Sydney, Australia
reviews: 5
5. Re: North/West Mauritius

Thank you all for your suggestions, I like the sound of a recent refurb!

6. Re: North/West Mauritius

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, March 14, 2014