We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travelling in 1st Week of July

Which Mauritius hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Dubai, United Arab...
reviews: 4
Travelling in 1st Week of July

Hello .. please advice whether its good time to visit Mauritius in 1st week of July with family. My kid is under 5 . Also let us know its good time to visit inside Mauritius.

Destination Expert
for Mauritius, Grand Baie
reviews: 857
1. Re: Travelling in 1st Week of July

July is winter but the weather can range from warm to hot. There can be odd rain showers, at the very worst, s cloudy summers day in the UK.

I have been in July and found it warm enough to swim in the sea. Condition favour the north and west of the island.

Look at hotels such as Le Victoria, Le Mauricia, Merville beach, Meridian. Go at least half board.

Lancashire, UK
Destination Expert
for Flic En Flac, Mauritius
reviews: 122
2. Re: Travelling in 1st Week of July

July is a good time for us from the UK and we've always had great weather. As you are from Dubai you will find it cooler than you are used to.

The interior of Mauritius, I assume that's what you mean by inside, ie.Curepipe has more rainfall and is cooler than on the north and western coasts.

Dubai, United Arab...
reviews: 4
3. Re: Travelling in 1st Week of July

Thank you Mazza50 and PrestonTraveller for your suggestions ..i will consider that ..

4. Re: Travelling in 1st Week of July

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, February 27, 2014