We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
TRAVEL ALERT: SECURITY CONCERNS More info

Mouritania Issue

Nice
Mouritania Issue

Hello!

I and two others friends are heading December 15th 2008 to Mourtania and Mali.Our objective to reach Timbuctou in Mali and come back.Our Visas in Casablanca are ready .The problem that faces right now is the political problems which happen in Mouritania .We asked the general consulate of Mouritania last Thursday about the situation in their country , and they provided that the situation good and no worry about anything.I'd like to hear from other people who have been there recently.We were in Mouritania in July and August 2007, but I think the situation is totally different from that year.We are looking forwards to hearing from you .

thanks in advance.

1. Re: Mouritania Issue

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:24 pm, August 10, 2009