We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cheap, clean accommodation in Lilongwe

Which Lilongwe hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
reviews: 2
Cheap, clean accommodation in Lilongwe

When I am working in the Capitol Hill area I stay in an Area 14 lodge called Pamlili Lodge. It's MK 7,500 or about $26 per night, very clean, quiet, large rooms and very good service. They did my laundry for free and cooked for me. The only downside is that it's not near very much except a small shop, hair salon and Nigerian restaurant, but for everything else you'll need to take a cab.

Phone: +265 999 151 676 or 01 978 560.

I tried to add to Tripadvisor accommodation list but they wouldn't let me.

4 replies to this topic
Blantyre
1. Re: Cheap, clean accommodation in Lilongwe

That does sound very reasonable!

For lots more options you can also try www.explore-malawi.com/hotels-in-lilongwe for full listings of hotels in Lilongwe

Sheffield, United...
2. Re: Cheap, clean accommodation in Lilongwe

Another one …google.com/group/…

Ivan

Lilongwe, Malawi
3. Re: Cheap, clean accommodation in Lilongwe

do you have an email for Kwasa, Kwasa?

Lilongwe, Malawi
4. Re: Cheap, clean accommodation in Lilongwe

u may try furnished and fully serviced apartments in area 47. this location is 5 to 10 minutes drive

to crossroads hotel, city mall u may add 5 more minutes to get to game stores, lilongwe hotel. very clean and secure. near to public transport minibus or bicycles[ called kabaza]. laundry is free. there is paid tv, and wifi, for the wifi you will be required to buy units. the contacts 265 999838341

265 888838341 or email spendwise2005@yahoo.com we hope you will find this information useful

Reply to: Cheap, clean accommodation in Lilongwe
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted