We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Blantyre/Majete to Mozambique border at Caia

Hermanus, South...
Blantyre/Majete to Mozambique border at Caia

Hello to you on the Malawi forum.

I am planning a trip from Zambia into Malawi onto Mozambique, coming from South Luangwa towards Blantyre via Lilongwe.

My first question is about Coming from Majete Wildlife reserve and wanting to cross into Mozambique at Caia. (I believe one cannot cross in the Dona Ana Bridge area by vehicle).

(We are travelling in October ) I would like any updates on/advise about the road heading south from Majete via Chikwawa Bangula an Nsanje). Also then to get from the Dona Ana bridge(Mutarara) to the border at Caia via Pinda and South. I will be driving a Decent reliable 4x4, hopefully with two or three vehicles.

I thank you in advance for any answers/suggestions.

Linkie groenewald - Truly Africa tours

1. Re: Blantyre/Majete to Mozambique border at Caia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:16 am, June 22, 2013