We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

about marriage registry in Ghana

Which Accra hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Amsterdam, The...
about marriage registry in Ghana

please am a ghanaian living abroad and just got married about a month and a half ago with the register general , recently i got a phone call from some one also claiming she has also registered with my husband at Tema Metropolitan last year, please i want to know if two people can be registered with one man, since it my knowledge that when one file an application of marriage and when you paid for the fee, some search are being conducted to know if the said parties have never made such marriagees, am confused,please help me find this answer, thanks

Kuala Lumpur...
Destination Expert
for Kuala Lumpur
reviews: 43
1. Re: about marriage registry in Ghana

Why not call the registry to find out? And what did the caller want from you?

Edited: 5:28 am, April 07, 2012
2. Re: about marriage registry in Ghana

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:20 am, April 09, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Accra