We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Feeback money Pipe Shipment to Gambia

Which Banjul hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
london
Feeback money Pipe Shipment to Gambia

I said that i would update so here goes. It seems like I have been waiting for this shipment to arrive in Gambia for the longest time and was getting stressed because I know that in the past many people have had their boxes etc opened (not M P) without them being present and has lead to items being broken or missing. Anyway, husband said he received a call to collect our load from bundum. He arrived there about 5pm and was met by friendly and courteous staff that handled the process in a professional manner, and he had 'Nothing' to pay! Neither the locks or tape on plastic oil drums were tampered with and the other boxes were still wrapped securely . I slept well last night!

In reviewing this service for my future use i would say that it met our need. I value the fact that MP wraps items where necessary, gives name of vessel that allow customer to keep track en route,communicates with me via text and email, on like others I have used to Gambia in the past. If Money Pipe can continue to offer a collection and drop service to Gambia at this cost then I am in for the long haul. I have just spoken to baba and expressed our Thanks for delivering my items to Gambia.

Manchester, United...
reviews: 28
31. Re: Feeback money Pipe Shipment to Gambia

I sent a lot of items out last week via money pipe,i have every confidance in their profesionalism.

London, United...
reviews: 1
32. Re: Feeback money Pipe Shipment to Gambia

We have used Moneypipe for a while now and can not fault the service. The cost is very reasonable.

Keep up the good work!!

London, England
reviews: 9
33. Re: Feeback money Pipe Shipment to Gambia

I'm eager to reply to this post before it's removed as being 'inappropriate' . Seems any mention of Moneypipe get TA hot and bothered as they don't seem to consider it travel related.

For my part I think Moneypipe are an absolute Godsend and have had 2 barrels shipped out recently and waiting for the next 2 due to arrive within days. Baboucarr in the UK and his brother in Bundung do an amazing job, completely stress free, from collection at your UK home to delivery to Bundung. Unlike my friend from Stirling who had a whole days aggregation in Banjul last week trying to clear 4 suitcases of used football kit, for which he was charged customs duty!

I've shipped stuff by conventional means, ie air freight, and whilst it's quicker by about 4 weeks I had to deliver the goods myself to the shipper and then clear it personally at the airport, paying duty and fees, plus the huge difference in shipping costs. This just puts Moneypipe's service into a class entirely on its own. I'm doing no more than tell the truth when I say that Moneypipe offer an amazing service for a relatively inexpensive price, £90 all in service from your home in the UK (think maybe not as far north as Stirling thought) to Bundung for a 220 litre standard size barrel, with not a penny, or butut, more to pay at the other end. That sort of service and price dies it for me!

34. Re: Feeback money Pipe Shipment to Gambia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:21 am, November 14, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Banjul