We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Apple Tree International School Gambia

london
reviews: 3
Apple Tree International School Gambia

Hey does anyone no how much this school costs a year? My daughter is coming to 4 years old x

Selby, United...
reviews: 8
1. Re: Apple Tree International School Gambia

We used this school a few years back for our sponsered girls. The cost was going up and up...they looked on us as open wallets, the crunch came when I stood behind a Gambian mother one day to pay the school fees and suddenly realised I was being charged double the amount she was paying per term!! I removed both girls immediately.

Also the man that owns the school kept trying to get more money from me for the new High School he was building.

Inveraray, United...
reviews: 1
2. Re: Apple Tree International School Gambia

I don't know very much about Appletree but i know i would highly recommend Fojanga

https:/…

my little one has been going there since he was 4 and loves it.

blackpool
reviews: 5
3. Re: Apple Tree International School Gambia

I had exactly the same problem there with one of our sponsored children and we also took him to another school.

Gary

london
4. Re: Apple Tree International School Gambia

really wow! never mind apple tree then lol!

london
5. Re: Apple Tree International School Gambia

oh wow fojanga looks lovely! how much are the fees every year? and were about is it?

Inveraray, United...
6. Re: Apple Tree International School Gambia

It is in Fajara, contact them for the fees as Finlay is now up a few levels so not sure what 4 year olds are paying. Send a message to Hakim Taylor say Fiona recommended you.

london
7. Re: Apple Tree International School Gambia

Yes I sent a message enquiring about fees. What did u used to pay? Hope this schools not too expensive as love the look of it!

Inveraray, United...
8. Re: Apple Tree International School Gambia

I pay every term and usually just pay in Dalasi. I think you can pay yearly and also weekly, but chat to them about it, they are really accommodating. The school is lovely and has a great feel about it. If you are there you should pop in and see them.

Eugene, Oregon
reviews: 17
9. Re: Apple Tree International School Gambia

What is the cost per year of high school in Gambia?

Chelmsford, United...
reviews: 49
10. Re: Apple Tree International School Gambia

SBEC in Bijilo is the best school by far. All of them charge a premium for foreign students - as happens in the UK. I am aware that one Gambian parent usually results in 'local' fees.