We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Brilliant experience in the south of Ethiopia - Omo Valley

Which Addis Ababa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Melbourne, Australia
Brilliant experience in the south of Ethiopia - Omo Valley

I have just returned from a 2 week adventure through the tribes of Omo Valley. My driver Dave whom i used with the tour company www.southernethiopiantours.com was incredible. The company sat with me a number of times before I committed trying to understand what i wanted to take away from my journey. We chose places that were of interest but that being said I was allowed to be very flexible on the road. George was fantastic with all of the advice as he was previously from that part of the country himself. I cannot even begin to describe these incredible two week. But i can sincerely recommend this company and this driver Dave. Contact details are as follows.

George Ashebir (Dip. Tourism),

Managing Director, Exciting Ethiopia Tours

george@southethiopiatours.com

Mobile: +251-0911-11-81-20

Tel: +251-911-39-32-50

Email: info@southethiopiatours.com

1. Re: Brilliant experience in the south of Ethiopia - Omo Valley

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, February 14, 2014