We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

16 days

Which Addis Ababa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
bristol uk
16 days

I have 16 days available from middle of Sept,any sugestions about a inteniary for that time.It would be a solo trip,details about transport,weather ect thankyou.

1. Re: 16 days

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:24 pm, July 24, 2012
bristol uk
2. Re: 16 days

Sorry no tour companies I like to do it on my own

Treviso, Italy
reviews: 2
3. Re: 16 days

Hi gertlush

I will start with some questions, which parts of Ethiopia are you interested in visiting? South Omo Valley Cultural or The North Historical part?

South Omo Valley you might visit til Arbaminch or Jinka, But then after you really need a tour Operator or hire a 4WD land cruiser, But to the North is much simpler and you can do it with out any rush as of you have enough time.

Let me know what you wish to do and I might suggest a possible itinerary.

Weather will be the best time above all the North Part, its the end of the rainy season, and you will find all landscapes full of green lands and yellow flowers every where. But some days you might face a light rainy days. but Not full day rain.

Edited: 9:39 am, July 13, 2012
4. Re: 16 days

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:05 am, February 10, 2013
Edited: 7:05 am, February 10, 2013
5. Re: 16 days

Removed on: 7:05 am, February 10, 2013
6. Re: 16 days

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

Removed on: 3:16 pm, July 17, 2013