We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Surge in Addis Regency Hotel Reviews

Which Addis Ababa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Silver Spring...
reviews: 4
Surge in Addis Regency Hotel Reviews

The Hotel has been receiving a lot of positive reviews lately. What seems interesting to me is that most of the reviews are by members that created their TripAdvisor account at the same time that they wrote the interview; and their positive reviews of this Hotel are their only account activity.

Then again, after doing a bit of looking, I discover that they are the only (I think?) Addis Ababa hotel whose website provides a direct link to their Trip Advisor Hotel page to write reviews (via a "Rate Us" link on their "Contact Us" page). If the other Hotels set up leads to this site to write reviews as well we'd likely see these Hotel listed in a much different order. Perhaps with a different hotel in the #1 spot. Just saying...

Cape Town, Western...
reviews: 1
1. Re: Surge in Addis Regency Hotel Reviews

This may well be your view, but must say, my writing a review was motivated by a very positive experience which was like a breath of fresh air.

ME

addis ababa ethiopia
Destination Expert
for Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
reviews: 36
2. Re: Surge in Addis Regency Hotel Reviews

I am very familiar with the hotel situation in Addis, having over the past few years worked for two of the local tour companies and one other company that required such knowledge and believe me Addis Regency deserves its position on TA rankings. Yes the owner encourages guests to submit a review to TA but he cant make them good reviewes.

3. Re: Surge in Addis Regency Hotel Reviews

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:43 pm, June 19, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Addis Ababa