We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Alvalade Hotel - Luanda HELP!

Which Luanda hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
evgintair
Alvalade Hotel - Luanda HELP!

Does anyone have a phone number to the Alvalade hotel. I am located in the US. Everytime I call the number I have it says the number has been disconnected.

Thanka!

Luanda, Angola
reviews: 3
1. Re: Alvalade Hotel - Luanda HELP!

Here are the numbers I use - 222 327470 / 3 ; fax: 222 327 480/1

email - reservas@halvalade.com

but just to warn you, most hotels in Luanda are booked out for up to 3 momnths in advance.

If you need any other assistance the let me know

Paul

+44 777 5815892

www.eco-tur.com

Eco Tur Angola

Angola, Luanda...
2. Re: Alvalade Hotel - Luanda HELP!

Luanda, MIRAMAR, Feo Torres str., nº 20

+2 44923 795079; +2 44923 314362

E-mail:grijoca@netcabo.co.ao

pipitogostoso@rambler.ru

Dear ghest, the Alvalade hotel is very good, but around this hotel is not safe. You can sleep night very well in this hotel, but in the morning you hav to go outside. And there some very unpleasant things can happen: robberies, assaults and other intimidation. Why risk? It is better to go to the 100% safe area. This area - is the area of the Miramar district, next to the new home of the President and the U.S. Embassy.

It would be desirable to notice, that the easiest way to reserve our room (rooms) is to do a prepayment.

You can pay by sending a prepayment to GRIJOCA,Lda by bank transfer to account nº. 513/17649598/32/001, bank code: BFA, SWIFT CODE: BFMXAOLU.

You (or your representative in Angola) also can pay cash. We do not accept credit cards, checks or money orders.

We have different rooms: spacious (King size) rooms and small rooms, but each room is well appointed with air conditioner (split), satellite television, mini-bar. All rooms with en-suite bathroom (private toilet), and all rooms with the round-the-clock Internet (Wireless), rooms with double beds and rooms with one simple bed. Depending on it the prices of accommodation in rooms are different:

150 USD (one small simple bed for one person)

200 USD (one large bed)

300 USD (too large beds)

350 USD (deluxe rooms with TV Plazma LG 42” and twin Jacuzzi)

Which rooms would you prefer?

Please make note that the breakfast does enter into the price of

accommodation.

Hope you have an enjoyable stay in our RESIDENCIAL MIRAMAR.

Kindly, Residencial MIRAMAR

3. Re: Alvalade Hotel - Luanda HELP!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, March 22, 2010