We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

advice for Hotel Ramada Plaza at Gammarth . do i pay depos

Which Tunis hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
uk
advice for Hotel Ramada Plaza at Gammarth . do i pay depos

hello, i have been booked into the hotel ramada plaza gammarth tunis for 3 days.

i have never travelled anywhere before.

hotel has already been booked and paid for .

does anyone know if i have to pay some sort of deposit when i arrive, just incase i damage the hotel or something...someone said i may have to.

if anyone also knows the answer to these following less important questions as well then i would be very gratefull.

what time does indoor swiming pool shut at night.

is the stuff in the room mini fridge free? or is it like on a hollywood movie where you eat a tiny chocolate bar and get billed a fortune for it when you check out.

thankyou

London
reviews: 24
1. Re: advice for Hotel Ramada Plaza at Gammarth . do i pay depos

Not stayed in this hotel but some hotels will ask for your credit card details on arrival. This is a safeguard for them in case you order meals/drinks and charge to your room. Never been asked for a 'deposit'. Unless you have a special package booked - such as All Inclusive - you will have to pay for mini bar. There is normally a price list so do check first before you start using it.

There are some recent reviews in hotel section. You could send a message to the posters to clarify and ask any specific questions.

Gosport, United...
reviews: 37
2. Re: advice for Hotel Ramada Plaza at Gammarth . do i pay depos

Have you looked at the TA hotel reviews?....

tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g297942-d3012…

You could send a PM to one of the recent reviewers and ask them.

There are also reviews on Travel Republic, and Booking.com which might be worth a look at.

UK
reviews: 54
3. Re: advice for Hotel Ramada Plaza at Gammarth . do i pay depos

We stayed at this hotel in October 2008 whilst attending a conference. The organisers block booked a number of room for those attending but we settled our own accounts. We were not asked for a deposit or gave our credit card details beforehand or on arrival.

The mini bar prices are left in the room and the bottled water we drank was reasonably priced.

I can't help you with the closing times of the indoor pool as we never used it.

Gosport, United...
4. Re: advice for Hotel Ramada Plaza at Gammarth . do i pay depos

W_S - We were tapping away at the same time!

Gosport, United...
5. Re: advice for Hotel Ramada Plaza at Gammarth . do i pay depos

nick - Here's a recent general thread on Gammarth, which might be useful...

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g293753-i9122-k6…

uk
6. Re: advice for Hotel Ramada Plaza at Gammarth . do i pay depos

thankyou so much..

that is a great help..thankyou..thankyou

Gosport, United...
7. Re: advice for Hotel Ramada Plaza at Gammarth . do i pay depos

If you want to see more general information about Gammarth then go onto the main Tunisia Forum.

In the SEARCH box at the top of the page type in 'Gammarth', and press <<return>>.

All old threads will appear in random order.

To get the threads into date order, with the most recent at the top, just change the word 'Relevence' to 'Date' in the the drop-down menu on the right hand side of the page. The order of the threads will then automatically change.

8. Re: advice for Hotel Ramada Plaza at Gammarth . do i pay depos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, February 20, 2014