We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Passport Renewal

Which Tunisia hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Gosport, United...
Level Contributor
6,333 posts
37 reviews
Passport Renewal

When you renew your passport make sure that you carefully check that all the details in your new passport are correct.

It could make the difference between you travelling or not, or having a bit of trouble when you come to renew again 10 years down-the-line.

Dawson Springs...
Level Contributor
1 post
1 review
1. Re: Passport Renewal

I am renewing my passport. Do I remove my PHS-731 (International Certificate of Vaccination) from my passport before sending it in for renewal? I know I get my old passport returned, but I would hate to lose my immunization record! All assistance will be greatly appreciated!

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
11,291 posts
14 reviews
2. Re: Passport Renewal

twins mom

Ask the passport office

You may get confused opinions here

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
3,937 posts
49 reviews
3. Re: Passport Renewal

also if you hve been to the USA and your old passport has a visa which is still in date and not damaged dont throw it away

it can still be used take both,to the airport with you

4. Re: Passport Renewal

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, February 13, 2014