We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Zanzibar tour

Which Zanzibar Archipelago hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Daroca, Spain
Zanzibar tour

i am now in Arusha and thinking to proceed to zanzibar island can any body advise about Babu tours & safaris...?

Treviso
reviews: 1
1. Re: Zanzibar tour

i know babu safaris from at least 4 years, and for my safari and holiday i never had one problem, and considers that my family and i come in tanzania at least 3-4 times for each years. i think that Masoud ( director ) is very professional and serious.. maybe you should treat a little price... :-)

Stone Town, Tanzania
reviews: 47
2. Re: Zanzibar tour

why do you need tour operator? for all the tours on zanzibar you can arrange at hotel , you can book hotel on your own,...hostelworld, hostelbookers make it easy.

Radom
3. Re: Zanzibar tour

Soronica I can recomend you Babu Tours & Safaris from Zanzibar a lot. I've used their service early this year. Nothing to worry when they are arround. Good english, allways good advices and allways on time. You need some help from somebody if you go to Zanzibar first time. Good luck! It is lovelly place

Daroca, Spain
4. Re: Zanzibar tour

thank you guys for your valuable recommendation i have decided to book with them..

Radom
5. Re: Zanzibar tour

No problem, good luck again

6. Re: Zanzibar tour

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:16 pm, December 17, 2013