We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nature Beauties Safari Serengeti, Ngorogoro, Tarangire

Which Serengeti National Park hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Athens Greece
reviews: 2
Nature Beauties Safari Serengeti, Ngorogoro, Tarangire

We chose Nature Beauties as our Safari operators to have a 5 day tour of Tanagire, Ngorogoro and Serengeti.

I have to say that this was the best choice of our trip, as the friendliness and professional bahaviour of our guide (George) was fantastic.

We started the trip, straight after our arrival in Arusha. The office had organised for pick up from the bus, and started our safari mid day as requsted so as to not loose any time in Arusha. Everything run to schedule, but what I need to point out is the enthuasism of our guide who continuously showed us the animals, while talked to us about their habitat, what the eat etc. He has excellent skill in recognising the animals in the wild, which I must say is not easy, as they blend in so much. What was most important, is that after a full day drive with endless photos and stops,George was enthusiastic to show us more. Never tired, never bord. I have to praise this guide.

Hotel choices were excellent. Rhino Lodge was very nice just next to Ngorogoro. Whilst the Serengeti Ikoma Safari Camp, was super choice, especially with the managers stories and personal touch.

Program was well planned and timed, car well maintained. We went by ourselves in the car, that was a little more expesive but was worth it so you can enjoy every second, take every photo and laise around if you like to take in the Serengeti.

If you dont have time, for us the Serengeti was the best experience. Maybe we were lucky. We saw endless lions, male lions, cub lions (crazy nice) , 2 leopards, chita with cubs and many more animas. The lions we saw from up close, like 2 m away, looking for food.

Congratulations guys for the Safari. We also did a trek with Nature beauties, straight after this (no time lost) to Mount Meru. Super trek, very beautiful. I would recommend it if you dont have the time or want to beat the crowds of Kilimanjaro. You get excellent view of kilimanjaro. 3 days was do-able but ensure excellent fitness, as the last days are hard i.e. 12 hours

1. Re: Nature Beauties Safari Serengeti, Ngorogoro, Tarangire

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, March 05, 2014