We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

apartment for rent

Which Dar es Salaam hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Dar es salaam
reviews: 12
apartment for rent

I need to rent a fully furnished apartment in Daressalaam from 17th May to 27th. Preferably in Upanga area, but if not anywhere in the city center/kariakoo . msasani is ok. pls call me at

0784 587111

thanks!

lilly

Dubai, United Arab...
1. Re: apartment for rent

did u find a flat in the end...

london
2. Re: apartment for rent

did you find 1. I need 1 too. let me know.

milliz1@yahoo.co.uk

00 44 7868 970 434

Findlay, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Tanzania, Ngorongoro Conservation Area
reviews: 6
3. Re: apartment for rent

Mike... You will be much better off staying in one of the central located hotels in Dar otherwise you will be spending all your time just getting around the city.

london
4. Re: apartment for rent

much thanks for hotel info.

Do you know a good place or method of networking with local and foreign business people in Dar?

Dar es Salaam...
5. Re: apartment for rent

am looking for a fully furnished apartment with atleast 2 bedrooms ,a bathroom ,kitchen with appliances inclusive between 500 and 1000 US dollars for a month and good security.not far from the city centre of dar es salaam.urgently please.thank you

Sliema, Malta
6. Re: apartment for rent

Hi all I am in the same situation, I need a 3 bedroom apartment for two months from August to October. It would be very helpful to know where the best, lively, areas are for three young expats. We would need to get around the city very often, and would love to be close to a good hang out are to relax in the evening and weekends.

Thank you for your precious knowledge in advance.

Chris

Leicester, United...
reviews: 1
7. Re: apartment for rent

guys, its wrong time to go to dar -es-salam. No electricity for over 9 hrs everyday. I believe this will be for more than a month.

Dar es Salaam...
8. Re: apartment for rent

Try the Tanzanite Executive Suites their family suite is a 3 bed its in the city

Abu Dhabi
reviews: 2
9. Re: apartment for rent

Hi

I am gonna be in Dar between 16 and 28 Oct and need a furnished apartment for that duration. Anyone who can help out would be welcome.

Cheers

Tanzania
Destination Expert
for Dar es Salaam
reviews: 16
10. Re: apartment for rent

Hi these are good sites to find things such as apartments for rent:

http://estates.tzadverts.com/

http://www.zoomtanzania.com/

www.­advertising-­dar.­com

I myself am looking for something but I am only in Dar once every 2 months for 10 - 14 days and am finding it really tough!