We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Arusha Backpackers Hostel

Which Tanzania hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Morgins, Switzerland
reviews: 1
Arusha Backpackers Hostel

Hello,

I've been trying to book a room at Arusha Backpackers and have sent 2 e-mails, but haven't received a reply yet (1x 10 days ago and 1x 1 week ago).

Would someone have another e-mail address for them or could someone recommend a place in Arusha where I can meet some other people as I'll be travelling solo and not too expensive?

Thanks in advance for your help/recommendations!

6 replies to this topic
Findlay, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Tanzania, Ngorongoro Conservation Area
reviews: 6
1. Re: Arusha Backpackers Hostel

I don't know what too expensive is for you and your group. But I typically stay at the Arusha Tourist Center Inn which is in the city center, good showers, hot water (I always remind them to turn on the heaters), and a restaurant attached. Cost is $30 including breakfast. There is another similar hotel, I can't remember the name of it, but it is right on Sokoine street behind an Indian restaurant. Cost there was about $10.

Morgins, Switzerland
reviews: 1
2. Re: Arusha Backpackers Hostel

HI Karl,

thanks for the tip!

iringa
reviews: 11
3. Re: Arusha Backpackers Hostel

Sorry for thank, Kindly check them on reservations@arushabackpackers.co.tz or director@arushabackpackers.co.tz, Enjoy your time.

Arusha, Tanzania
reviews: 2
4. Re: Arusha Backpackers Hostel

You can try flamingo hotel which is also in the mid of city center, close to Azimio street.

Ashkelon, Israel
reviews: 4
5. Re: Arusha Backpackers Hostel

Hi, in my experience you can just go there. People come and go there without any booking. if you are not in a huge group that need many rooms, most of the chances that you will find a place to sleep there.

that a very nice place to stay, low cost and many other backpackers from all over.

Arusha
6. Re: Arusha Backpackers Hostel

I agree with Nir L - just go there and check it out.

If it is full, there are so so many other cheap accommodations in Arusha. You will find something for sure.

Reply to: Arusha Backpackers Hostel
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted