We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tanzanian tour guide companies

Which Tanzania hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Toronto, Canada
Tanzanian tour guide companies

I am trying to find out if anyone out there has had dealing with a company called E Trip Africa.

I had contacted a fellow called Ben from the company and I found him to be very pleasant and knowledgeable about Tanzania as well as internal flight to and from; where other companies did not have any idea.

So if anyone has more info on this company, it would be appreciated.

Ken

Ottawa, Canada
reviews: 94
1. Re: Tanzanian tour guide companies

Ben is a person who posts here. I hope you did not get his details from an unsolicited pm on TripAdvisor, as that is against the rules. However, Ben seems to know his stuff when he writes and advises here. He has spent time in Africa and Tanzania. The company is new (just this year or late 2012, I believe) and is completely an online company.

Are you only wanting North American based companies where you can use a credit card or such?

Chicago
reviews: 4
2. Re: Tanzanian tour guide companies

There are so many companies available in Tanzania for safaris. For a start, look at those listed in the 4th question down at the right. These are ones people have had experience with, but there are many more. I contacted a number of companies and got a large range of prices. I chose the one which was economical, but recommended by at least one responsible person, not just a company shill. I was thrilled with my trip using Shidolya Tours and Safaris, but there are many more which are good and recommended by travelers on Tripadvisor.

3. Re: Tanzanian tour guide companies

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, July 02, 2014