We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

June 2013 - Join our Safari?

Which Tanzania hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Edmonton, Alberta...
June 2013 - Join our Safari?

Hello all!

I appreciate all the advice that I've recieved from this forum so far! I have been researching safaris for some time now and after much deliberation myself and a friend have decided to go with Basecamp - they fit our budget, reviews seem good and communication is excellent so far. We only have one problem and that is that we would like to lower costs and meet some awesome people while we're doing it. We're looking for a couple or more who are interested in joining us. We haven't book specific dates yet but we'd like to leave from Arusha or Marangu (or Mt Kilimanjaro airport) anywhere between the 13th of June and the 19th for a 5-7 day Safari covering Lake Manyara or Tarangire Park, Ngorogoro crater and the Serengeti. Our only constraints are that we need to be back in Dar for June 23.

Hopefully there are some people out there who are interested!

1. Re: June 2013 - Join our Safari?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, April 25, 2014