We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sad news about Moses the baby ele

Which Tanzania hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Sheffield, United...
Sad news about Moses the baby ele

Hi all, to those who have followed Moses from my original post, the sad news is that Moses has lost his battle to survive such a traumatic start to his young life

facebook.com/JumboFoundationElephantOrphanage

It was always going to be an uphill struggle, with his chances of survival put at 10%, and despite all the best efforts and advice from all the experts like Sheldrick Trust and Born Free, he succumbed to his problems on Monday night and died in the arms of his “”mum”

Jenny, family and staff must be absolutely heartbroken, but they did all that was humanly possible, so they should be VERY proud of themselves.

R.I.P. Moses

Ivan

Melbourne, Australia
reviews: 20
1. Re: Sad news about Moses the baby ele

So sad to hear this awful news .

Well done to everyone that tried their best ,yes they should be very proud.

R.I.P Moses

Canada
reviews: 4
2. Re: Sad news about Moses the baby ele

Oh that is just so sad.

3. Re: Sad news about Moses the baby ele

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:18 am, December 16, 2013