We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

& beyond travel agency

Which South Africa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Laguna Beach...
reviews: 2
& beyond travel agency

High priced, bad service, and liars. Not reputable. Stay away.

Phoenix, Arizona
Destination Expert
for South Africa, Sabi Sand Game Reserve
reviews: 43
31. Re: & beyond travel agency

One more reply, please peterscot - to the poster asking about Exeter game drives. Yes, they do allow as many as 8 guests. I am also a photographer and suggest you sit on the side, on the back row. Or in the center, if there are fewer guests on the game drive. Unless the lodge is full, probably won't be an issue. Dulini has a maximum of 6. Kirkman's & the Phinda lodges try to have a maximum of 6. In fact, the more expensive Phinda lodges, Rock & Vlei, only have 6 chalets, and they have two vehicles, so they too can guarantee no more than 6.

Dave Patterson - Owner - The Africa Safari

St. Louis
reviews: 53
32. Re: & beyond travel agency

Evidently you can't count.

Rancho Santa Fe, CA
reviews: 21
33. Re: & beyond travel agency

I recommend &Beyond and our travel agent there, Melanie Dannhauser, very highly. I am grateful for all the help and professionalism she gave our family in August 2012 when we used her help to plan a South Africa trip. Melanie handled all our challenging requests – and changes – with grace and efficiency. She made the very best arrangements for us, letting us benefit from her superior knowledge about every property and adventure in the locations we were visiting. We recommend her enthusiastically and will use her again should we ever come back to this area.

Seattle
reviews: 40
34. Re: & beyond travel agency

I've actually had very ood luck with andBeyond over the years. I booked my last holiday through them directly. I was staying at all andBeyond properties and they put together a great itinerary and the pricing was exactly as stated on their websites. The gal I worked with on that trip has since left the company, but over a two years period she was very helpful with quotes and information. Over the past month as I was once again planning a trip to South Africa for October of this year, i worked with another agent who has also been very helpful. They were very forthcoming about costs, sharing pricing on flights, lodge connections, etc. I ultimately ended up going with another travel agent who provided great service, great recommendations on lodges, quick turnaround on quotes and ultimately secured great accommodations at prices well below the prices listed on the websites (and my next trip also includes an andBeyond lodge and another great Sabi Sand property.)

My experience at andBeyond lodges themselves have all been stellar. Great service, great game viewing and certainly good value. I travel often looking for single accommodation and andBeyond is hard to beat in how readily they accommodate that need.

Boston...
reviews: 9
35. Re: & beyond travel agency

I have used AndBeyond for five safaris in Kenya and South Africa and my agent (Janine Crawley) has always been extremely helpful and responsive. I will book with them again without hesitation.

36. Re: & beyond travel agency

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, February 26, 2014