We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Seychelles in May

Which Seychelles hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Aspen Colorado
reviews: 6
Seychelles in May

I am planning to visit the Seychelles on May 1 for a week or so and will be traveling alone. Any suggestions for accommodations? I love fishing, diving and meeting interesting people!

Thank you in advance for any advise!

Dawnette

Mahe Island...
reviews: 2
1. Re: Seychelles in May

Hi, The perfect place for you to stay will be Anse a la Mouche. You will find a self catering chalets over there as well as a PADI certified diving centre. I exactly dont know the name of the chalet but you van check on the net.

Enjoy.

Raktim

Bucharest
Destination Expert
for Seychelles
reviews: 69
2. Re: Seychelles in May

Hello Dawnette!

The best places that meet your requirements are Beau Vallon on Mahe and Anse Volbert - Cote d'Or on Praslin. If you tell me your budget for accomodation per day I can give you some advice regarding where to stay.

Miki

Hanover
3. Re: Seychelles in May

Hi Miki,

I understand you are now there - where exactly? Praslin? We will be flying to Mahe on the 26.04 and stay in Praslin 27-02.05 in Palm Beach Hotel. I have read a lot of your advices in the Forum ;-) you are wery well informed. We stay in La Digue for 3 nights from the 02.05.13 in the Hotel Chateau St. Cloud. I really need your advise for LaDigue - do we need to book trail with the guide in advance ? I heard we can do some on our own by foot What do you think?

Bucharest
Destination Expert
for Seychelles
reviews: 69
4. Re: Seychelles in May

Hello Susanna!

Unfortunately I left the Paradise yesterday.

For a first timer on La Digue the following activities you can do on your own:

- Day trip St Cloud - Grand Anse - Petite Anse - Anse Cocos; bike is essential on La Digue. Go by bike to Grand Anse, leave the bike there, go on the path that goes to Petite Anse (15 mins trip) and then another 20 mins up to Anse Cocos where you will find a great cove at the end of the beach.

- Day trip to Nid d'Aigle

- snorkeling at Anse Severe or Anse Patates

The only trip that requires a guide is Anse Marron trip either from Grand Anse or from Anse Source d'Argent.

If you need more info please let me know.

Miki

5. Re: Seychelles in May

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, April 26, 2014