We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Praslin to Mahe - Flight Question

Which Seychelles hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Dubai
Praslin to Mahe - Flight Question

I have to take Etihad flight at 15:40 pm and the Air Seychelles flight available from Praslin is at 13:00/13:15 pm. I am not sure how Mahe airport is structured and my question is that will I get sufficient time to exit from the domectic terminal and take the flight from the international terminal considering that I would be travelling with kids?

Bucharest
Destination Expert
for Seychelles
reviews: 69
1. Re: Praslin to Mahe - Flight Question

Hello Swisslover!

You have plenty of time. The airport is very small and being a domestic flight you will need (together with kids) a maximum of 15-20 mins after arrival (including luggage pick-up) to reach Etihad counters which btw are outside the airport.

Miki

Dubai
2. Re: Praslin to Mahe - Flight Question

Thanks Mikiduta

Helsinki, Finland
reviews: 1
3. Re: Praslin to Mahe - Flight Question

I also have a question concerning the sufficient connection since we are just planning our trip to Seychelles in mid-March this year.

We are flying out Mahe with Emirates around midnight and was planning to have Air Seychelles flight from Praslin to Mahe for the same day. Should we play safe and fly Mahe a day before our flight back home or would it even be possible that e.g. weather in March could ruin our "perfect plan" :)?

Bucharest
Destination Expert
for Seychelles
reviews: 69
4. Re: Praslin to Mahe - Flight Question

When I am in Seychelles and I do not visit Mahe I come back to Mahe on the day of departure either by ferry or by plane. Do not lose the day before departure trying to arrive on Mahe. Take the flight that departs from Praslin at 18.15 or 19.30 on the same day of your departure and you will have enough time to eat and shop outside and inside the airport before leaving Mahe. March is a great month to visit Seychelles so do not worry about weather.

Miki

5. Re: Praslin to Mahe - Flight Question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, February 05, 2014