We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

day trip from Andalucia

Which Tangier hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Harrisburg...
reviews: 42
day trip from Andalucia

My parents, husband, and I really want to take a day trip to Morocco and Tangier seems like the most logical choice. Is it recommended to take a tour vs doing it ourselves? Is it reasonably safe? (I realize there is danger everywhere) My husband and I travel a lot, but my parents not so much. Are there any unique tours? I feel like the ones I found are all pretty standard and really quick.

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Morocco
reviews: 33
1. Re: day trip from Andalucia

If you search the Tanger forum you will find loads of previous threads on this subject. If you are street wise (as a minimum, the ability to say "no" and keep saying it) then Tanger is safe.

Morocco is one hour behind Spain at the moment. Tarifa to Tanger City is the only viable ferry route.

2. Re: day trip from Andalucia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, March 03, 2014