We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fly from Tangier to Amsterdam

Which Tangier hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
USA
reviews: 6
Fly from Tangier to Amsterdam

I want to fly from Tangier to Amsterdam. Any recommendations for a website to price airline tickets from various airlines? Thanks.

Tangier, Morocco
Destination Expert
for Tangier
reviews: 11
1. Re: Fly from Tangier to Amsterdam

Both Royal Air Maroc and Air Arabia have non-stop direct flights from Tangier to Amsterdam. Details are on their websites.

If you want a cheap airline option, then you should look at flying from Tangier to Madrid, and then Madrid to Amsterdam. Just make sure you leave enough connection time in Madrid, and bear in mind the time differences between Morocco and Spain.

Have a good trip!

Stuart, Florida
reviews: 19
2. Re: Fly from Tangier to Amsterdam

The airport in Madrid is huge. It also requires atleast 20 minutes of bus travel to change terminals. Terminal 4 is very far from terminal 1 2 or 3 which are connected by walking....but a long walk. Check what terminal you will be doing the transfers and alot enough time. I was stressed with one hour and a half and i dont check luggage. It is great excersize lol

Stuart, Florida
reviews: 19
3. Re: Fly from Tangier to Amsterdam

The Tangier airport is very nice. It is small, clean, friendly, and you can sit outside or inside while waiting.

4. Re: Fly from Tangier to Amsterdam

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:41 am, June 18, 2013