We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tangier hotels

Which Tangier hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Peterborough
reviews: 42
Tangier hotels

Hi, I am taking a group of 21 students to Tangier in March. We will be there 3 days and staying at the 'Ramada Les Almohades'. Has anyone been there recently? The reviews I have read make it borderline. Safety, cleanliness and location are the big ones for my tour! Thanks in advance!

Manchester
Destination Expert
for Tangier
reviews: 7
1. Re: Tangier hotels

Hello Geographer2,

Obviously having a home in Tangiers I have not stayed in Les Almohades, have been into the Hotel and would consider it be debateable as to the standard of hygiene. My experience visiting this establishment was staff that were slapdash in their attitude and service. It is located right on the promenade, so it has quite good views from some of the rooms, but tends to be a bit scruffy and drab. I hope that you have negotiated a cheap price? Regarding safety, as previously stated it on the promenade so is normally quite busy even in the evenings, plenty of people walking about. I would advice getting taxis after about 10.30pm in March. Location is fine a good ten minutes walk onto the main Boulevard in Tangiers and 10-15minutes to the Souk and Kasbah.

Hope this is of some help to you, have a good trip and send me a private message if you need more information.

Peterborough
reviews: 42
2. Re: Tangier hotels

Thanks Tangergirl! We did get a good price, so hope it turns out okay! The location sounds great and we won't be spending much time but sleeping at the hotel! It will be an experience for sure!

3. Re: Tangier hotels

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:17 pm, September 18, 2009