We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Web Cafes in Tangier

Which Tangier hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Spring, Texas
reviews: 14
Web Cafes in Tangier

Hello! I will be in Tangier for a few days the month of July and I was wondering if someone could kindly tell me of a few web cafes that I can hook my laptop up at during the week? Thank you!

Manchester
Destination Expert
for Tangier
reviews: 7
1. Re: Web Cafes in Tangier

hboen85

There is quite a large internet bureau on Pasteur Boulevard heading from the Hotel Minzah towards the Hotel Rembrandt, (I am not sure if they allow you to hook uup your own laptop, but it is one that I often use when in Tanger and find them very helpful, if they will not permit it, try several of the larger hotels i.e. Minzah and Rembrandt etc.

Have a good trip

Tangergirl

penna
2. Re: Web Cafes in Tangier

I think the question would be better asked , can you wander around and not see an internet cafe.

there are a ton of them.

3. Re: Web Cafes in Tangier

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:15 pm, September 04, 2009