We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Winter weather in Rabat?

Which Rabat hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Cardiff, South Wales
reviews: 1
Winter weather in Rabat?

Hi, I'm going to be Rabat from early November to early February and would welcome any advice regarding the weather at that time of year and what I should take to wear?

Any help will be gratefully received.

Thanks

Michelle

Morocco
1. Re: Winter weather in Rabat?

i think the weather will be cold and rainy , i think you should take with you all your winter clouth as you are in england or in other part of the world

aziz

Kathmandu, Nepal
reviews: 36
2. Re: Winter weather in Rabat?

As apartments don't have heating they can get very cold in Winter so take some warm clothes to wear, especially in the evenings whether you are inside or out e.g. thick socks, thick jacket and sweater. I found sheepskin moccasins or ugg boots invaluable.

Washington DC...
3. Re: Winter weather in Rabat?

Hello,

I hope you will enjoy your Stay in Morocco.

The weather in Rabat during winter is not that cold relatively to UK or Europe.

It is pretty much steady on 15 degree. The only concern is the appartement are not heated, so You may think to buy a heater or arrange something that makes u feel comfortable when u are inside ur appartement.

Many thanks

Ismail

Cardiff, South Wales
4. Re: Winter weather in Rabat?

Thanks all for your replies. Our trip has now been pushed back to next year: I think we will be arriving early February and staying until the end of April.

I'm thinking that the weather in March and April will be a bit warmer?

I'm really looking forward to visiting Morocco; if you have any other tips to help us enjoy our time there, please let me know.

Thanks again

Michelle

5. Re: Winter weather in Rabat?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, June 07, 2011