We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Air conditioning

Which Marrakech hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Wigan
Air conditioning

I know this may seem like a daft question but is air conditioning an essential in June in a riad? I know riads can be cool but in June? Would love to know as a riad choice hinges on the answer?

Many thanks

Jerez de la Frontera
Destination Expert
for Fes
reviews: 6
1. Re: Air conditioning

For me, air conditioning has never been an essential (what did people do for thousands of years before air conditioning?) That said, you may have a different take on heat level tolerance, so if its a concern, then having air conditioning in June is warranted.

Wigan
2. Re: Air conditioning

Thanks we're taking our little boy so being able to retreat to somewhere cool when it's really hot and being able to sleep at night is essential. Living in a place where the weather is cold, wet and windy 80% of the year means that we don't have air con in the uk (there's no need for it!). My question really is whether a riad maintains a managable temperature to do without in June?

3. Re: Air conditioning

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:18 am, August 22, 2009