We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Not just markets....?

Which Marrakech hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London
Not just markets....?

My gf and I are heading to Marrakech in March we were wondering what other activities in Marrakech would be interesting apart from visiting the markets?

NEW YORK
reviews: 6
1. Re: Not just markets....?

There are just so many things to do (and so little time).

There are great reviews here in TA that will give you ideas. You have to do some research since it depends on how much time you have and what are your interests.

A must do are the gardens. I especially recommend the Majorelle (they are breathtaking). Don’t miss both palaces and the Kotubia.

Even walking the streets of other areas (not the souks) and mingling with locals is an experience on in its self.

Marrakech is a wonderful place.

2. Re: Not just markets....?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:19 pm, August 21, 2009