We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How Many Days in Marrakesh?

Which Marrakech hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
England
How Many Days in Marrakesh?

I am thinking of going to Marrakesh. How many days will I need to explore the sights. I was thinking of staying for about 5 nights.

I will be travelling alone and would appreciate any recommendadtions for riads/hotels for a budget of £50 per night as I do not want to be staying too far from the sights, being a lone traveller.

Thank you in advance.

Merzouga
reviews: 1
1. Re: How Many Days in Marrakesh?

Hi Suzie !!

Greetng from the amazing Square of Jamaa El Fna !!

Indeed Marrakesh is a wonderful city where you can spend a beautiful days sightseeing around it's beautiful Medina , Souqs , Places , Gardens ... I think 4 days is enough to explore the Medina completly depends on your time .

There are many various Riads and Hoteles in the Medina depends on your capacities and interest . Try to have a look at Riads selecion by using the Google Search .

Good Luck .

Cape Town Central...
reviews: 24
2. Re: How Many Days in Marrakesh?

Hello suziewongxxx,

I think 5 nights will be plenty. The Djemaa el-Fna is the focal point of Marakesh and comes to life in the evenings, with the artists and food stalls.

Try to do a day trip or overnight to the Cascades D'Ouzoud. A wonderfull waterfall. It is well worth the effort of getting there

3. Re: How Many Days in Marrakesh?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:21 am, August 21, 2009