We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Marrakech in January

Which Marrakech hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Aussie in london
Marrakech in January

We will be travelling to Marrakech Mid January 07 and i am not sure whether to pre book a riad from london or not. Can someone please give me any advise if Marrakech will be busy during this period and would it be advisable to book a riad beforehand or would it be ok to turn up and look for a place when we get there?

does anyone know if any riads for €30 a night per room?

Also i have read that we cannot book the overnight train from Tangier to Marrakech - does anyone know of a number to call for me to book ahead?

Thank you

Marrakech, Morocco
Destination Expert
for Marrakech
reviews: 6
1. Re: Marrakech in January

you can't book theovernight night train from tangiers to Marrakech . you need to fo it on the spot. If you're not in need of sleeping wagon you should worry about finding a seat in the train.A s for riads under 100 euros a night, it may be difficult to find one. You amy be better off w itha 3 star hotel

Aussie in london
2. Re: Marrakech in January

thanks Truebeliever -

would you also know what riad des voisins is like?

Thanks again :-)

3. Re: Marrakech in January

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:29 am, February 12, 2007
orlando
4. Re: Marrakech in January

I really don't know about the train but i can help you find a place to stay with reasonnable price here's the owner email it's an appartement traditionnal fully furnished and cheap jc.martet@free.fr send them a email very nice people, you won't regret good luck

5. Re: Marrakech in January

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:16 pm, August 19, 2009