We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fun things to do im Marrakec

Which Marrakech hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Oxford
Fun things to do im Marrakec

Hi, i'm visiting Marrakech for 4 days and am planning a surpirese half day out for our party, whats fun to do in marrakech ??

Marrakech, Morocco
Destination Expert
for Marrakech
reviews: 7
1. Re: Fun things to do im Marrakec

Try to learn to cook Moroccan at la maison arabe cookery school. It's fun and useful . The school is on al ush farm with pool and booze

cheers

canada
2. Re: Fun things to do im Marrakec

go to a hammam- a traditional bathing house- pay for the full service package- about 5$ and get scrubbed, washed and massaged- you wont forget the experience

Hong Kong, China
reviews: 20
3. Re: Fun things to do im Marrakec

I second the hammam - its great! If you dont want to go to a local hammam (I think they're great, but not everyone wants to go to a local one) you can go to one of the spas. These are more expensive and primarily for tourists, but they're still nice. Les Bains de Marrakech is very good, La Sultana is also good.

Another idea would be a picnic in the Ourika Valley, or even in the Menara Gardens if you dont want to leave Marrakech.

4. Re: Fun things to do im Marrakec

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:22 pm, August 19, 2009